Tuesday, February 19, 2008

What's Next


Today is another cold day in our wonderful state of Michigan.  Winter in Michigan can  play many cruel tricks on ones psyche.  I can be cold one day and seem to warm up the next, melting away all the snow and then have a blizzard the next day only to replenish what was just lost.  I do not believe we have had a winter such as this for at least 10 years.  I just can't wait until spring comes around because if we have another long winter like this you may find me strangling the ground-hog


Though I believe I had told everyone thank you for coming to my game; but if I had forgot to say thank you,  I wish do do so now.  Currently my team and I are rated 12th in the nation. We have two more regular season games and then conference tournament hits.  We seem to have trouble playing on the road.  I really do not know what it is but it is a wierd funk that we need to get out of.  I ask that everyone that reads this to please pray for my team and I to play to the full potential that God has given us. 

1 comment:

jt said...

James, I think you should be a professor or Minister. You are so good with words. I love to read your papers---which I rarly get--

love mom