Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Mexico & Now


Wow!!! It's been a while sense I have written in here....  Where do I even start?  Well I had an amazing adventure in Mexico with the boys...  I don't think I have had a better trip thus far....  Its great to be able to have friends such as Kyle John, and Jonathan; but it sucks to have everyone live so far away from one another...  I will put up some new pics up soon....  We plan on going on another trip next summer an this time to Croatia...  I hope its even better....
This summer i am doing the usual remodeling as well as delivering drywall...  Its going alright but I cant wait until I am finished with this History class so I can finally focus on work and Basketball once again....

Hop everyone is having a great summer and I will see you all soon

No comments: