Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Where am I

If you were to tell me that I was going to be playing another year of college basketball, I would have told you that you were crazy.  Visser and I had been planning on the two of us becoming roommates, wherever he may be playing basketball; but because of recent event and because I owe so much money in loans I have decided to stay and play one more year in hope of taking most of my grant money and use it to pay off my debt.  Being so close to graduating, I will not have to take a full load.  Because I do not have to take a full load means that the scholarship money not spent, I can use to pay of the school loans.  Because I'm not taking a full load mens that I can be working as well, and I plan on being a substitute teacher while taking a class and playing basketball.  You could say that I have allot on my plate, but I need to get this debt taken care of.
Big Viss Holler at your boy... Alas Cla

No comments: